The Water Fed Pole Window Cleaning SystemYour windows will be cleaned using the water-fed pole system. As a company wanting to be at the forefront of our industry, we have invested in this technology which involves the use of telescopic poles and 100% pure water, supplied by us, which we filter through a process of reverse osmosis and deionisation. We are embracing this technology for a number of reasons:
1) Better Cleaning ResultsDirt particles are agitated using a purpose made, soft bristled brush, and rinsed away using extremely pure water. No chemicals or detergents are required. Windows cleaned using this method are left wet; this is normal. The windows will dry naturally, and once dry you will be no doubt be impressed with the results. Even the window frames will be cleaned each time. You will likely notice that the windows seem to stay clean for longer. This is because there is no sticky soap residue left on the window. Usually rainfall would mix with this soap residue and form little spots on the windows. After a little while using this method, all traces of the soap residue will be rinsed away. The rain will have no soap residue to mix with and therefore they will appear to remain cleaner for longer.
2) Health and Safety LegislationLegislation now limits the use of ladders as temporary workstations. The law states that ladders should only be used when all viable safer alternatives have been considered. Water fed pole systems are seen as a safer alternative. This window cleaning method allows us to do the job to a very high standard and it is a sensible decision to choose to work from the safety of the ground. After all, no matter how careful you are, unfortunately accidents do happen. The use of water fed poles as an alternative to ladders wherever possible, is now seen as the preferred method of cleaning windows in line with recent health and safety legislation.
3) Increased PrivacySomething many householders appreciate is that by using water fed poles instead of ladders, there is no more need to worry about the window cleaner suddenly appearing at the bedroom window. No more running around tidying up or shutting the curtains!
4) Improved AccessWe can now reach previously inaccessible aspects of your property such as third floor windows, conservatory roofs, windows above conservatories or sloping roofs and other windows that previously had to be left for safety reasons.
5) Additional ServicesIt is now possible for us to clean many more external features of your property, such as frames, UPVC, panelling and cladding, canopies, guttering, fascias and garage doors. Please request further information if these services are of interest to you.
6) Reduced DisturbanceProblems associated with the use of ladders, such as holes in your lawn are avoided by the use of water fed poles. Please feel free to phone or discuss any part of the above or indeed any other aspect of our service. If you have any concerns about this new way of cleaning your windows please let me know and we will endeavour to alleviate your concerns.
We recommend you view this website with a resolution of 1280x800.